Our experienced M&A professionals have personally led or advised on over 100 transactions across a wide range of industries.
Brock Capital brings deep transaction and industry expertise, and a tailored approach that delivers actionable recommendations and superior bottom-line result. Brock Capital offers:
- Projects led by our senior MA advisors and thought leaders;
- Collaborative, highly tailored capabilities across the MA value chain: strategy, due diligence, execution, integration and divestitures;
- Disciplined execution leveraging best practice frameworks and tools; and
- Superior “End-to-End” execution across the entire M&A process— critical to generating quality deal flow, performing rigorous due diligence, and maximizing integration synergies and post-merger results.
M&A Strategy and Due Diligence
Brock Capital helps clients develop robust M&A strategies as a significant growth driver and core competency for their organizations. Through effective M&A strategy and due diligence, our clients consistently achieve:
- Accelerated growth and shareholder value;
- Improved operating performance and cash flow;
- Stronger leadership and organizational decision-making; and
- Greater employee productivity and customer loyalty.
Post-Merger Integration Support
Our integration experts help clients achieve world-class integration planning and execution on their most critical and/or complex deals, providing:
- Greater alignment between M&A strategy and integration goals;
- Detailed, actionable, Day 1 and functional integration plans;
- Leadership teams that are energized, empowered and accountable;
- Integrated key processes, systems, organizations and culture;
- Communication plans for both internal and external stakeholders; and
- Proactive mitigation of risk factors and cultural gaps.
Divestitures & Carve Outs
Brock also offers an integrated approach to managing corporate divestitures and operational carve-outs to maximize value in transition:
- Assessing portfolio assets to identify opportunities for value creation
- Developing a timetable and strategy for the separation/divestiture
- Providing operational and transactional support
Select M&A Client Experience